Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
|Usage||Queue Manager Leather bag strips Bag straps Bag packs Sling Bags|
We are offering a wide range of Tubular Polyester Webbing.Tubular Polyester Webbing is made from 100% Polyester. This heavy-duty webbing is super strong, abrasion resistant, and UV resistant. Ideal for sail making applications, sail ties and jack lines.
Features of Polyester Webbing:
- Polyester webbing is commonly used because of its superior strength. It combines the benefits of nylon and polypropylene webbing to create a webbing that is strong enough to withstand heavy loads. Polyester webbing''s strength is part of what makes it the ideal type of material for hiking, camping, backpack and other sporting equipment. It is also what makes it ideal for military purposes where it is used on uniforms, equipment, in transporting and in securing military supplies. Each inch of this type of webbing can typically hold between 3,000 and 6,000 pounds.
Low Water Absorption:
- Polyester webbing also has a low water absorption, which means that it won''t stretch when it''s wet, and it won''t easily allow for the growth of mildew. It is also highly resistant to UV rays, so it won''t damage because of them.
High Melting Point and Abrasion Resistance:
- This type of webbing can also withstand heat and other elements. It has a high melting point, which means that it won''t easily become damaged from being in warm situations. This is especially important for backpacking, hiking and other outdoor activities in which the webbing might be in hot situations.
Application of Polyester Webbing:
- Equestrian - Typically bit and bridle as well as saddles and tackle have traditionally been manufactured out of strips of leather. Leather, however, lacks the strength and durability of polyester webbing while also requiring frequent treatment and replacement. Leather also breaks expectantly making it an undesirable choice in most circumstances. In all ways possible polyester webbing is better suited for equestrian uses over that of traditional materials.
- Pet - Leashes and collars are the most common use of polyester webbing. However other uses include pet harnesses. Given the number of pets, pet use of polyester webbing ranks highly.
- Sporting Goods - Sporting good polyester webbing is used in a multitude of different activities and different ways. Given polyester webbing''s superior tensile strength, durability, weight, and cost the webbing is used in diverse equipment and uniforms as well as across a full pantheon of sports.
- Outdoor - Outdoor uses of webbing include everything from the previously mentioned ports to also camping, hiking, backpacking and more. As webbing is essential in securing and transporting different equipment and loads, polyester webbing is used in numerous outdoor activities, most notably rock climbing.
- Handbags - Polyester webbing is used in handbags and fashion to increase the practicality of designer handbags. Typically polyester webbing is used in connection with other materials to increase the lifetime of the accessory given all of the advantages of polyester webbings.
- Luggage - Polyester webbing is a particular favourite of luggage as luggage is required to bear heavy loads, be durable, and reliable. The reduction in weight and the increase in tensile strength are key factors in polyester webbing''s use in luggage.
- Military - Military applications for webbing are used throughout the military industrial complex from everything including uniforms, equipment, transportation, and securing.