Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
We are one of the trusted and reliable manufacturers, Supplier and Exporter of Black Nylon Webbing across Mumbai, India.
We can customized brand names on our Nylon Webbing as per the requirements.
Features of Black Nylon Webbing:
- Higly Durable
- High Tensile
- High breaking load from 100 to 2500 kg
- High elongation , can give b/w 7% to 20%,
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Highly resilient (nylon fabrics are heat-set)
- High resistance to insects, fungi, animals, as well as molds, mildew, rot and many chemicals
Applications of Black Nylon Webbing:
- Queue manager
- Leather bag strips
- Bag straps
- bag packs
- Ladies sling bags
- Sporting goods - In rock climbing, nylon webbing is used in slings, runners, harnesses, anchor extensions and quickdraws. Webbing is used in many ways in hiking and camping gear including backpacks, straps, load adjusters and tent adjusters. There are two types of webbing: tubular and flat. The most popular webbing is one inch, but it is available in two and three inch widths
- Automotive and racing safety -Seat belts are an obvious example of webbings used in auto safety but there are myriad other uses. Nylon webbing are used a great deal in auto racing safety for a large variety of items. Racing harnesses restraining the driver have used nylon webbing for years,
- Transportation -Tie downs, tie straps, cargo straps, E-track straps, cargo hoist straps, tow ropes, winch straps, cargo nets, and dozens of other items are used by thousands of shipping and trucking companies every day. The transportation industry is perhaps the largest user of high strength webbing in the world.
- Apparel -Belts, suspenders/braces, sandals and handbags/purses are woven from various forms of webbing. Corset-style back braces and other medical braces often incorporate straps made from webbing.
- Pet collars and leashes- Dog collars, leashes, and dog harnesses frequently utilize webbing to make collars and leashes. Nylon and polyester are most common.